A solution for the process of CPQ to contract management
Type: DevOps project
Products: Salesforce Lightning, Vlocity
Activities: Build, implement, data migration, automization
Engie is a multinational utility company that produces, distributes and provides maintenance of electricity and natural gas.
A Vlocity project
CaseNine is a Vlocity Delivery Partner. Using Vlocity on the Salesforce platfom the team is building a solution for the process of CPQ up until contract management.
Engie wanted to have insight in the process of creating an invoice up until the start of the contract and possible changes to these contracts. This is similar to mapping the customer journey of a customer at Engie. The first step was to gain insight of the scope and size of the project, the project team has taken this up together with Engie. At the moment we are working on the implementation of this project.
Our DevOps work
- In combination with Vlocity and Salesforce we are building a solution for the process of CPQ up until contract management.
- Building integrations with SAP and Oracle Utilities.
- Give substance to the vision of Engie for the coming years in relation to the IT landscape. Currently, the architecture is being controlled by an event driven principle.
- We identified the entire process and conducted an analysis on future processes.
- Implementing an automated continuous integration and continuous delivery. This in preparation of the multi team development environment.