Energy & Utilities
Organizations within Energy & Utilities face several developments, including:
- Climate change, including accelerated depreciation of assets
- Transition to renewable energy sources
- Modernizing the customer experience
We provide professionals with a unique combination of technical know-how and in-depth industry knowledge, so that you can best respond to key developments within Energy & Utilities.
For example, climate change has major implications for industry. Changing weather such as wildfires, storms and floods increase the risk and associated costs to industry. Consider:
- Accelerated depreciation of assets
- Increased maintenance and repair costs for assets
- Service interruptions
These risks affect service delivery and customer experience.
Renewable energy sources
The transition to renewable energy sources is being accelerated, in part, by financial pressures and increased regulatory requirements. The energy transition means that organizations in the oil and gas field must change more quickly. This requires new business models, new processes and a new organizational structure.
- Using legacy systems in a regulated marketplace
- Customers become more influential and empowered, for example with questions about where the energy comes from
- Price caps to keep prices under control
- Exploring new business solutions, by better harnessing data and digital technology to change behavior, among other things.
- Modernizing the customer experience through digitization, resulting in 360-degree customer views and modern self-service capabilities.
How CaseNine Helps
CaseNine's experts have a unique combination of technical know-how and in-depth industry knowledge. At every stage of the project, CaseNine's experts are there for you. Discover the CaseNine Method: our proprietary approach that ensures consistent quality and satisfied customers time after time.
Book a free consultation
A 30-minute substantive interview with a CaseNine Business or Technical Consultant
Staying sharp in a changing market. That's where you can use all the help you can get. During half an hour you will discuss ways to improve the current IT trajectory. The CaseNine Consult provides you with a concrete list of improvements for the current IT trajectory.
Take advantage of this temporary arrangement now.