Internship | Graduation project | Amersfoort | CaseNine
Are you in your final year of a bachelor or master course Software engineering, IT, Computer Science or something similar and are you looking for an internship or a graduation project? CaseNine is the place to be!
We might not have the coolest office, not a canteen with a salad bar or a soccer table to relieve you from some stress. However, we do have the city center of Amersfoort at our disposal and CaseNine is one of the best in Salesforce development.
For most of our clients Salesforce is a CRM, but it can be so much more than that. At CaseNine, we mainly use Salesforce as a development platform.
CaseNine is one of the few companies that actually writes code for Salesforce. At CaseNine we take it a step further than drag and drop and we create solutions for complex issues.
In a small and welcoming team CaseNine continuously works on the best custom Salesforce solutions for her customers. We usually work in a project team at the client’s office, sometimes at our own office or from home.
In short, CaseNine is a unique and ambitious software development company where we like to think in possibilities and not in limitations.
Here's an idea of some projects you could work on.
- Integration of Salesforce and accounting software as Exact, Twinfield and Kewill
- Making sure that a billing system can connect with the CRM module of Salesforce
- Creating a tool for Salesforce admins so they can make adjustments on their own and have more freedom
- Creating a standard integration mapping tool for end-users so they can get a preview of their drag and drop work
- Transferring a developers tool so that it can run on Github and Teamcity
- Helping us and our clients to work smarter and more efficiently by developing groundwork project
Our software engineers will help you with your project. You are responsible for the architecture, design and realization of these functionalities or tools. You also need to be able to demonstrate that your design works.
You get the freedom to turn your internship into a success. CaseNine is a young and experienced team of Software Engineers who are there to support you. You are in control of your own development.
This is you:
- Someone who is open to receiving feedback and does not hesitate to ask questions
- Someone who has already gained some engineering experience as a student
- Someone who has a passion for new knowledge in the area of software
- Precise and you can look at your own work critically
- Flexible and capable of working under pressure
- A team player
- Find a solution for a problem and write a piece of code for this
- Program a functionality
We have to offer:
- A traineeship allowance
- An open, welcoming and ambitious team
- Excellent guidance
- A unique traineeship
- The prospect of a paid job