Built a Utility Database in Force.com
Fudura is part of the Network Operator, Enexis, and focuses on the corporate market. As well as measuring and making energy flows transparent and controllable, they also rent out equipment. As an industry leader, they offer more than 23,700 customers in the Netherlands, both businesses and consumers, a reliable and effective solutions for energy management.
Fudura’s Business need
European Legislation requires that Utility companies offer free choice to consumer and business customers. Fudora offers outsourcing support to all its customers, especially customers with a private network. Their customers need to report the meter reading and administrative changes; for example, allocation, reconciliation, monitoring and communicating.
The CaseNine solution
- Built a Database on Force.com containing all customers in Fudura’s network.
- Provided EAN codes for the connections of everyone in the network.
- Organized the process of (sub-)allocation and reconciliation.
- Created a solution for the efficient processing of the message traffic.
- Integrated the Connection Database to the financial system SAP FI/CO.
- Connected the Database with the external electronic billing centers.