CaseNine created a Course management solution using Force.com.
Magistrum is a cooperative consisting of four colleges, Avans +, Fontys Child and Education, University IPABO and Katholieke Pabo Zwolle. Magistrum organizes various professional skills training programs for teaching staff. The implementation of the programs is in the hands of knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic teachers/trainers.
Magistrum’s Business need
The training programs offered by Magistrum, are taught locally by different trainers on various locations. It is not only essential that the administrative side of these programs are well organized, but also that students have a modern and streamlined way of registering for programs and checking on course progress. Further, upon completion of their training courses, students should receive a feedback survey, which also must reported and monitored.
The CaseNine solution
- Created a digital environment in Salesforce where online courses and students can be managed.
- Linked to website for online registration
- Created online student and course administration
- Created course scheduling and planning tool for teachers and locations
- Created monitoring system to track student’s progress towards graduation
- Construction of a survey module
- Construction of automatic class completion survey system