Software Engineering Internship
CaseNine is one of the best in Salesforce development. Salesforce is for most of our clients a CRM, but it can be so much more. We mainly use Salesforce as a development platform.
CaseNine is one of the few companies in The Netherlands that actually writes code for Salesforce. Drag and drop is easy to learn within Salesforce, but at CaseNine we take it a step further.
In a small, open and welcoming team CaseNine continuously works on the best custom Salesforce solutions for its customers. If something does not exist, but the client wants it, we create the solution ourselves. Usually we work in a project team at the clients’ office, sometimes at our own office, or from home. At CaseNine we work agile and with the Scrum method.
So CaseNine is a unique and ambitious company where we like to think in possibilities and not in limitations.
Here’s an idea of the projects you could work on:
- Integration of Salesforce and accounting software as Exact, Twinfield and Kewill
- Making sure that a billing system can connect with the CRM module of Salesforce
- Creating a tool for Salesforce admins so they can make adjustments on their own and have more freedom
- Creating a standard integration mapping tool for endusers so they can get a preview of their drag and drop work
- Transferring a developers tool so that it can run on Github and Teamcity
- Helping us and our clients to work smarter and more efficiently by developing groundwork project
Our software engineers will help you with your project. You are responsible for the architecture, design and realization of these functionalities or tools. You also need to be able to demonstrate that your design works.
You get the freedom to turn your internship into a success. CaseNine is a young and experienced team of Software Engineers who are there to support you. You are in control of your own development.
- Find a solution for a problem and write a piece of code for this
- Program a functionality
- Someone who is open to receiving feedback and does not hesitate to ask questions
- Someone who has already gained some engineering experience as a student
- Someone who has a passion for new knowledge in the area of software
- Precise and you can look at your own work critically
- Flexible and capable of working under pressure
- A team player
We have to offer:
- A traineeship allowance
- An open, welcoming and ambitious team
- Excellent guidance
- A unique traineeship
- The prospect of a paid job
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send us an email with your experience and motivation, or just give us a call!
Do you have experience as a software developer and are you looking for a new challenge? Check out our senior software engineer vacancy!
As Software Engineer at CaseNine you have a very diverse job. While working on your own project(s), you also work with the junior developers and provide guidance while they are working on theirs. You continuously keep in touch with the client to make sure you know what they want and to make sure projects stay on track.
Have you just graduated or do you have a couple of years experience, but are you ready for something new? Check out our vacancy.
As Software Engineer at CaseNine you have a very diverse job. You write code under guidance of a senior software engineer or you work on a project independently. You continuously keep in touch with the client to make sure you know what they want. You also work on problems on a project basis and develop a solution yourself.