Software Engineer (1fte) | Amersfoort | CaseNine | We love the cloud.
Do you have experience as a software developer or software engineer, are you looking for a new challenge and do you want a truly unique software engineering job? CaseNine is the place to be!
For most of our clients Salesforce is a CRM, but it can be so much more than that. At CaseNine, we mainly use Salesforce as a development platform.
CaseNine is one of the few companies that actually writes code for Salesforce. At CaseNine we take it a step further than drag and drop and we create solutions for complex issues.
In a small and welcoming team CaseNine continuously works on the best custom Salesforce solutions for her customers. We usually work in a project team at the client’s office, sometimes at our own office in the city center of Amersfoort or from home.
In short, CaseNine is a unique and ambitious software development company where we like to think in possibilities and not in limitations.
As Software Engineer at CaseNine you have a very diverse job. You work on your own project or help junior developers with theirs. You continuously keep in touch with the client to make sure you know what they want.
This is you:
- You are ambitious, you value quality and maintainability of a solution
- Quality is more important to you than a quick fix
- You are accurate and you can look at your own work or work of others critically
- You are flexible and can work well under pressure
- You are capable of working together in a (project) team
- You can ask the right questions to customers and colleagues and are not afraid to do so
- You can take on a leading position
- You can coach and provide guidance for the junior developers
- You have a passion for new knowledge in the field of software(development)
Level of expertise:
- Bachelors or masters degree in software engineering, ICT or similar
- Track record of working as a software engineer
- Can turn demands of end-users into technical solutions
- Good command of the English language
- Several years of software engineering experience
- Part of that experience includes developing on the Salesforce platform
It would be great if
- You already have experience with leading or coaching a small team
What we have to offer
- A challenge and diversity
- A positive working atmosphere and a young, professional environment
- A good salary
- We value you and your development and would like to invest in you
- An organization where we work hard and celebrate success. We have a strong drive to innovate and grow together
Non native Dutch people are welcome to apply, as long as you have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.