Software Engineer (1fte) | Amersfoort | CaseNine | We love the cloud.
Do you have experience as a software developer or software engineer, are you looking for a new challenge and do you want a truly unique software engineering job? CaseNine is the place to be!
We might not have the coolest office, not a canteen with a salad bar (we do have the city center of Amersfoort at our disposal), or a soccer table to relieve you from some stress. However, CaseNine is one of the best in Salesforce development. For most of our clients Salesforce is a CRM, but it can be so much more than that. At CaseNine, we mainly use Salesforce as a development platform.
CaseNine is one of the few companies that actually writes code for Salesforce. At CaseNine we take it a step further than drag and drop and we create solutions for complex issues.
In a small and welcoming team CaseNine continuously works on the best custom Salesforce solutions for her customers. If a client’s wish does not exist yet, we will create our own solution. We usually do this in a project team at the client’s office, sometimes at our own office or from home.
At CaseNine we work Agile and with the Scrum method. CaseNine is a unique and ambitious company where we like to think in possibilities and not in limitations.
As Software Engineer at CaseNine you have a very diverse job. You write code under guidance of a senior software engineer or you work on a project independently. You continuously keep in touch with the client to make sure you know what they want. You also work on problems on a project basis and develop a solution yourself.
This is you:
- You are ambitious, you value quality and maintainability of a solution
- Quality is more important to you than a quick fix
- You are accurate and you can look at your own work or work of others critically
- You are flexible and can work well under pressure
- You are capable of working together in a (project) team
- You can ask the right questions to customers and colleagues and are not afraid to do so
- You are not afraid to take initiative or take on a leading position and share your ideas
- You have a passion for new knowledge in the field of software(development)
Level of expertise:
- Bachelors or masters degree in software engineering, ICT or similar
- Track record of working as a software engineer
- Can turn demands of end-users into technical solutions
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with software engineering concepts such as design patterns
- Experience with programming languages as C# or Java
It would be great if
- You are familiar with or have experience with Salesforce or the Salesforce Lightning framework
- You have experience with the Agile or Scrum method
What we have to offer
- A challenge and diversity
- A positive working atmosphere and a young, professional environment
- A good salary
- We value you and your development and would like to invest in you
- An organization where we work hard and celebrate success. We have a strong drive to innovate and grow together
Non native Dutch people are welcome to apply, as long as you have a good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing.