Salesforce CPQ implementation
Engie is a multinational energy and technology company that operates in the generation, maintenance and distribution of electricity and natural gas.
The business case
Engie wanted to make the process of preparing a quotation up to and including the start of the contract and any changes to it transparent. This is basically mapping out the customer journey for an Engie customer. The first step was to create insight into the scope and size of the project, which the project team undertook together with Engie. We are now working on the implementation of this project.
How we helped this client
- In combination with Vlocity and Salesforce, we build a solution for the process from quotation/CPQ to contract management.
- Building links with SAP and Oracle utilities.
- Fleshing out Engie’s vision for the coming years with regard to the IT landscape. The architecture is now controlled by an event-driven principle.
- We have made the entire process transparent and have made an analysis of the future process.
- Implementation from manual rollout process to an automated continuous integration and continuous delivery, in preparation for a multi-team development environment.
Interested or questions?
Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Platform
CaseNine is working on multiple projects at Fudura. For example, Fudura wanted to build a connection register so that they could ease the administrative burden on private grid owners. Fudura’s administrative service attends to meter reading, messaging for supplier changes, (sub-)allocation and reconciliation, monitoring and communication of consumption volumes and, if required, customer-specific reports and invoicing.
Eurofiber needed a platform for leads, conversions and orders. Salesforce was basically already in place, but no solution had yet been developed for this particular problem. Together with developers from Eurofiber, PwC, Vlocity and freelancers, we started this project.
KWF was looking for a partner to manage their Salesforce environment. Salesforce was already in place and set up. CaseNine took over the management of the Salesforce environment in collaboration with KWF and Bridgin.it. The team works on new developments, updates, new features and extensions where needed. At KWF they work with the non-profit success pack (NPSP) in addition to the standard Salesforce environment.
Salesforce CRM and Platform
Message To The Moon provides custom telecom and internet solutions for its business clients. These custom contracts are managed in Salesforce. Message to the Moon was looking for a way to efficiently run the central process of collecting telecom charges and calculating subscription fees.