Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Platform
Fudura is part of network operator Enexis. Fudura focuses on the large business market and measures and makes energy flows transparent and controllable. As a market leader, they help business customers in the Netherlands, in both the private and the public sector, to achieve reliable and effective energy management.
The business case
CaseNine is working on multiple projects at Fudura. For example, Fudura wanted to build a connection register so that they could ease the administrative burden on private grid owners. Fudura’s administrative service attends to meter reading, messaging for supplier changes, (sub-)allocation and reconciliation, monitoring and communication of consumption volumes and, if required, customer-specific reports and invoicing.
How we helped this client
- Building a complete Connection Register in Salesforce which registers all Fudura’s customers’ connections to the grid
- Providing EAN codes for third-party connections to the grid
- Configuring the processing of messaging for such purposes as switching energy supplier
- Automation of electricity and gas allocations
- Implementation of dashboards by means of Lightning Webcomponents
- Building a contract register: an invoicing system with links to the finance system
- Improving and adjusting the sales flow leading to the generation of quotations and the conversion of quotations to contracts.
- Building an asset register: a system for keeping track of Fudura’s various assets in the country (meters, modems, metering devices, etc). It also includes support for handling and sending out various market-related messages that are part of the asset register (LOSS, GAIN, etc.)
Interested or questions?
Engie wanted to make the process of preparing a quotation up to and including the start of the contract and any changes to it transparent. This is basically mapping out the customer journey for an Engie customer. The first step was to create insight into the scope and size of the project, which the project team undertook together with Engie. We are now working on the implementation of this project.
Eurofiber needed a platform for leads, conversions and orders. Salesforce was basically already in place, but no solution had yet been developed for this particular problem. Together with developers from Eurofiber, PwC, Vlocity and freelancers, we started this project.
KWF was looking for a partner to manage their Salesforce environment. Salesforce was already in place and set up. CaseNine took over the management of the Salesforce environment in collaboration with KWF and Bridgin.it. The team works on new developments, updates, new features and extensions where needed. At KWF they work with the non-profit success pack (NPSP) in addition to the standard Salesforce environment.
Salesforce CRM and Platform
Message To The Moon provides custom telecom and internet solutions for its business clients. These custom contracts are managed in Salesforce. Message to the Moon was looking for a way to efficiently run the central process of collecting telecom charges and calculating subscription fees.